Zinc oxide Suspension Concentrate (39.5% Zn)
SC (Suspension Concentrate )
1 L, 500 ml
· Zngrow 7000 contains an advanced surfactant/Suspension system to ensure rapid and even dispersion in the spray tank and superior adhesion to plant foliage. Zinc is used by plants in conjunction with other essential nutrients for the stimulation of various enzymes, its deficiencies severely interfere with the process of photosynthesis in plants.
· Zngrow 7000 Takes Part in N metabolism And Stimulants Amino Acid to produce Proteins.
· Zngrow 7000 Contains More Zinc contents than Typical Liquid.
Zngrow 7000 Stable is Suspension Concentrate Formulation.
Zngrow 7000 helps to form Enzyme System which regulates plant life.
Zngrow 7000 includes direct application to soils to correct the zinc deficiency, root dipping, and seed coating before crop transplant but also an ingredient for foliar application of zinc. These are widely used especially with Horticulture, Vegetables, and all types of agriculture crops.
· pH: 9.0±1
· Specific Gravity: 1.71-1.75
· Storage: Protect from frost. Store above 5 ˚C
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Direction of Use
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at