Ziram 27% SC
SC (Suspension Concentrate)
1L, 500ml, 250ml
· Z-RUM is a systemic fungicide widely used to control large numbers of diseases caused by fungi infecting crops.
· Z-RUM is used to control of many fungal diseases in a wide range of field crops, fruit, nuts, vegetables, ornamental crops. It mainly controls early & late blight of potato/Tomatoes, downy mildew and black rot of vines and cucurbits, scab of apples, Sigatoka of bananas, melanise of citrus.
· MODE OF ACTION: Z-RUM is a basic contact, foilar fungicide with protective action.
· Z-RUM is a proactive fungicide, Repellent to birds and Rodents, used as foliar spray.
· Z-RUM controls soil borne fungi like Fusarium, Sclerotium and Rhizoctonia, very effectively.
· Z-RUM Prevents the disease for longer period of time.
· Z-RUM Possesses fungicidal control over pome fruits, stone fruit, nuts, vines, vegetables and ornamentals. Recommendation:
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Downy mildew, Anthracnose
Direction of Use
Equipment: Knapsack sprayer, foot sprayer, compression knapsack sprayer, compression knapsack battery sprayer, ASPEE-HTP power sprayer.
Apply by dilute or concentrate spraying equipment. Apply the same total amount of product to the target crop whether applying this product by dilute or concentrate spraying method.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org