Thiamethoxam 30% FS
FS (Flowable concentrate for seed treatment)
250 g, 500 g, 1 kg
THIOFLOW (Thiamethoxam 30% Fs) is a systemic insecticide. THIOFLOW protects against target pests by interfering with receptors that transmit the message to continue feeding.
THIOFLOW acts on different sites of action in the insect. THIOFLOW is to be used as a SEED DRESSER.
THIOFLOW is a broad-spectrum systemic insecticide that is well suited for seed treatment used to control early-season sucking pests. Recommended as a seed treatment to control jassids, aphids, and whitefly in cotton, shoot fly on sorghum and maize, termites in wheat, jassids in okra, Thrips, GLH and whorl Maggot in rice, jassids and thrips in sunflower, stem fly in soybean and thrips in chili crop. Due to its fast action on sucking pests, it limits the transmission of leaf curl virus.
MODE OF ACTION: THIOFLOW has contact, stomach, systemic activity. THIOFLOWis an agonist of the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, affecting the synapses in the insect central nervous system.
THIOFLOW Protects against target pests by interfering with receptors that transmit the message to continue feeding.
THIOFLOW acts on different sites of action in the insect.
THIOFLOW provides control of a wide range of early-season sucking and chewing, leaf-feeding, and soil-dwelling insect pests, such as aphids, wireworms, flea beetles, and leaf miners.
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Direction of Use
For small lots, mix the required quantity of THIOFLOW with 10-20 ml of water for each kg of seed to be treated. Add the slurry to the seed and rotate stir the container (Plastic drum or bag) until the seeds are uniformly covered (usually less than a minute).
It is recommended for application as a slurry with continuously operating commercial seed equipment. For the preparation of slurry, proceed as follows:
1. Put ½ of the required water top the mix tank
2. Add the required quantity of THIOFLOW while stirring continuously.
3. Allow the product to disperse.
4. Switch the agitation system or stir manually.
5. Top up with the remaining volume of water.
6. Maintain agitation the whole time of use.
7. The slurry has to be used within 24 hours after preparation.
1. Prepare this slurry as described.
2. Fill the seed into the receptacle.
3. Start mixing the seed.
4. Apply the required amount of slurry by pouring it onto the mixing seed.
5. Mix for about 30 seconds to one minute to achieve a homogenous treatment. An extended mixing will lead to abrasion and dust forming.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions, and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at email@example.com