Pendimethalin 30% EC
EC (Emulsifiable Concentrate)
500 ml, 1 ltrs, 5 ltrs, 10 ltrs, 20 ltrs
· PENDOLIN belongs to dinitroaniline chemical group.
· PENDOLIN is effective against the wide range of grassy and certain broad leaved weeds as it inhibits growth of both root and shoot recommended on wheat, paddy and cotton crops.
· PENDOLIN is a selective pre-emergence herbicide having effective control of weeds at a very economical cost of application.
· PENDOLIN provides effective control of the affected weeds for longer duration because of residual control.
· PENDOLIN is well acceptable for its efficacy for long control, crop yield, treatment costs and environmental impact.
· There must be sufficient soil moisture at the time of application of PENDOLIN.
· After application of PENDOLIN, a thin layer is formed at soil surface which prevents the germination of weeds.
· PENDOLIN is widely used in various vegetable and leguminous crop by farmers of India.
· PENDOLIN inhibits the microtubule synthesis resulting check of seedling root & shoot growth in affected weeds.
· PENDOLIN is safe for environment and soil microclimate.
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Echinochloa spp., Euphorbia spp., Amaranthus viridis, Portulaca oleracea, Trianthema spp., Eleusine indica
Rice (Transplanted & Direct sown upland)
Echinochloa colona, Echinochloa crusgalli, Fimbristylis miliaeceae, Marsila quadrifoliata, Altarnanthera sessilia, Ammania baccifera, Eclipta alba, Ludwigia parvlflora, Cyperus difformis,
Phalaris minor, Chenopodium album, Melilotus alba, Portulaca oleracea, Anaglis arvensis, Fumaria parviflora, Poa annua
Echinnochloa spp, Euphoriba hirta, Amaranthus viridis, Portulaca oleracea, Trianthema spp., Eleusine indica
Direction of Use
· It can be used as foliar spray by using Knapsack Sprayers fitted with Flat Fan or Flood Jet Type of Nozzle
· Add recommended quantity of Napoleon into little amount of water and mix well. In the last add remaining full amount of recommended water and mix it well by continuous steering and spray uniformly immediately after transplanting to 4 of days of transplanting/sowing.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions, and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at email@example.com