Glyphosate 41% SL
SL (Soluble Concentrate)
20 L, 5 L, 1 L, 500 ml,
· Glycoll is a most effective Post-emergence Non-Selective herbicide to kills the broad spectrum weeds during the most active growth stage of the weed.
· It controls very effectively both annual and perennial weeds. It is also used to control weeds in plantation crops, water channels, bunds, and open fields.
· After spraying Glycoll, it is absorbed by the weed plants and translocate up to roots, and kills all types of weeds completely.
· MODE OF ACTION: Non-selective, post-emergence. Glyphosate inhibits the EPSP synthesis enzyme, which leads to depletion of key amino acids that are necessary for protein synthesis and plant growth.
· Systemic herbicide so it translocates into weeds and eradicates weeds from the root level.
· Control all kinds of green Vegetation.
· Also used pre-harvest desiccation of cotton.
· Can also be used in pre-crop emergence in a wide range of crops like carrot, coriander, etc.
· No residual effect hence suitable for all crop rotations
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Direction of Use
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at email@example.com