Atrazin 50% WP
WP (Wettable Powder)
500 gm, 1 kg
· ATRA-Z is a herbicide of the triazine group used for pre-emergence and post-emergence control of a wide spectrum of annual grass and broadleaf weeds.
· ATRA-Z is a recommended on Maize & Sugarcane as a pre emergence on weed free soil and it can also be applied immediately after transplanting on maize crop.
· ATRA-Z is systemic herbicide absorbed through roots and foliage.
· MODE OF ACTION: Selective Broad Spectrum Herbicide for Controlling Grassy and Board Leaved weeds.
· ATRA-Z is translocated acropetally in the xylem and accumulate into the growing points.
· ATRA-Z is compatible with other commonly used chemicals.
· ATRA-Z is safe for environment and care should be taken to avoid drift in water way.
· ATRA-Z is highly cost effective and plays an important role managing the resistant weeds.
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Portulaca oleracea,Digitaria sp.,Boerhaavia diffusa, Euphorbia sp.,Tribulus terrestris
Trianthama monogyna, Digera arvensis, Echinochloa sp., Eleusine sp., Xantheium strumarium, Brachiaria sp., Digitaria sp., Amaranthus viridis, Clemome viscosa, Polygonum sp.
Direction of Use
It can be used both as pre-emergence and post emergence herbicide up to 2-3 leaf stage of weeds.
Take small amount of water and add required quantity of Parizine and stir the solution well with a stick or rod. Add this solution with the remaining quantity of recommended water and spray.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions, and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org