GROWGREEN 90 WG
SULPHUR 90% WG
WG (Water Dispersable Granules)
3KG, 9KG, 15KG, 30KG
GROWGREEN is formulated in Water Dispersible Granule (WG) which has 2-4 micron Particle size of sulphur which allows quick dispersion in water and soil.
It requires a very low application dose as compared to other fertilizers.
Helps in improve uptakes and metabolizing of other nutrient like, N, P, K and Micronutrients
Helps in soil pH reduction under saline and alkaline soils
Increases: Oil content in the seeds, Protein percentage, starch Content, Yield across all the crops like Paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Groundnut, Mustard, Sunflower, Onion, Chilly, garlic, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Banana, etc.,
Improves: Keeping quality of fruits & Vegetables, Baking quality wheat, Commercial Cane-sugar% (CCS), Pungency of Onion, Chilly & Garlic, Nutritive quality of forage.
High return of Investment of farmers
Application Dose (Kg/Acre)
Metsulfuron Methyl 20% WP
WP (Wettable Powder)
· ALL OUT belongs to sulfonylurea group.
· ALL OUT is recommended on Wheat, Rice and Sugarcane crops.
· ALL OUT is a selective systemic weedicide for controlling several Broad Leaf Weeds.
· ALL OUT can be used at 25 to 35 days of sowing in Wheat crop and 5 to 10 days of transplanting in Paddy.
· MODE OF ACTION: ALL OUT (Metsulfuron-methyl) is rapidly taken up by plants at the roots and on foliage. ALLOUT is rapidly translocated within the plants and accumulate in the growing parts / meristenmatic tissues. It inhibits cell division in both roots as well as in shoots. Due to the inhibition of cell division plant growth check.
· ALL OUT is safe for wheat crop and it gives the quality yield.
· ALL OUT is also safe for environment, animals and human beings.
· ALL OUT is a selective post emergence herbicide.
· ALL OUT is rapidly absorbed through foliage and plant’s roots. It requires clear sky at time of application.
· ALL OUT is an excellent partner as combination with other weedicides
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Cyperus rotundus, Spheanochlea sp., Fimbristylis sp., Ludwigia parviflora, Marsilea quadrifoliata
Chenopodium album, Melilotus indica, Lathyrus aphaca, Anagallis arvensis, Vicia sativa, Cirsium arvense
Cyperus esculentus, Amaranthus virdis, Portulaca oleracea, Parthenium hysterophorus, Trianthema sp., Cleome viscosa, Solanum sp., Commelina benghalensis, Euphorbia sp., Digeria sp.
Direction of Use
· WHEAT: 30-35 days after sowing or when weeds are in 3-4 leaves stage.
· RICE: when weeds are of 2-4 leaf stage.
· SUGAR CANE: 10-15 days after planting.
· Dissolve 20g recommended dose of controller into 8-10 L of clean water, then add surfactant (Iso-Octyl Phenoxyl-Poloxethanol 12.5%) @ 500 ml/ha to make a stock solution.
· Finally make up the volume up to desired concentration i.e. 500-600 L/ha.
· Controller is used as foliar spray using Flat Fan /Flood Jet nozzle.
· Proper water volume should be used for good control.
· Weed should be in proper stage (3-4 leaf stage)
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions, and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at email@example.com