GROWGREEN 90 WG
SULPHUR 90% WG
WG (Water Dispersable Granules)
3KG, 9KG, 15KG, 30KG
GROWGREEN is formulated in Water Dispersible Granule (WG) which has 2-4 micron Particle size of sulphur which allows quick dispersion in water and soil.
It requires a very low application dose as compared to other fertilizers.
Helps in improve uptakes and metabolizing of other nutrient like, N, P, K and Micronutrients
Helps in soil pH reduction under saline and alkaline soils
Increases: Oil content in the seeds, Protein percentage, starch Content, Yield across all the crops like Paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Groundnut, Mustard, Sunflower, Onion, Chilly, garlic, Vegetables, Sugarcane, Banana, etc.,
Improves: Keeping quality of fruits & Vegetables, Baking quality wheat, Commercial Cane-sugar% (CCS), Pungency of Onion, Chilly & Garlic, Nutritive quality of forage.
High return of Investment of farmers
Application Dose (Kg/Acre)
Glyphosate 71% SG
SG (Water soluble Granules)
100 gm, 250 gm
· ACT-71 when applied to foliage reaches the roots and rhizomes of the plant by the process of translocation, thus destroying the weeds from below the ground.
· It is especially effective against the difficult to control weeds.
· It is easily biodegradable & non-volatile in nature. It belongs to the Organophosphorus group of chemical.
· It is a systemic herbicide, kills the weeds by inhibiting the EPPS synthesis in weed plant.
· ACT-71 is widely used in non-crop areas, open fields, bunds and water channels.
· ACT-71 is also used in tea crop to control various weeds.
· It is rapidly absorbed leaves and translocated to the root system/rhizomes of weed plants.
· It kills the plant from the root within one to two weeks of its application.
· It is also effective against the weeds which are difficult to control. It is also effective to kill the aquatic weeds efficiently.
It does not have any residual effect on the germination of any crop grown after its application
Application Dose (Per Hectare)
Tea and Non-cropped area
Acalypha indica, sida aculata, Ipomea digitarea, Chicorium intybus, Digera arvensis, Digitaria sanguinalis, Paspalum conjugatum, Ageratum conyzoides, cynondon dactylon, cyperus rotunedus, Eragrostis spp.
Direction of Use
· Apply in tea and non-crop areas to control of annual perennial, broadleaf and grassy weeds
· Application is recommended when weeds reaches at least 4-8 leaves stage.
Take small amount of water and add required quantity of ACT-71 and stir the solution well with a stick or rod. Add this solution with the remaining quantity of water and spray. The volume of the total water to be used will depend on total area to be treated.
The information provided on this website is for reference only. Always refer to the product label for an official listing of crops, target pests, directions for use, restrictions, and precautions. For desired results, carefully read the instructions given and follow.
Since the usage of this product is beyond our control, we do not give any assurance except the uniform quality of the product.
For further assistance, you can call the Customer Care number: +91 265 2394887 or write to us at email@example.com